The after hours emergency paging service is only for registered clients. During regular business hours, we will do our best to see non-registered clients. If you are not a registered client and cannot be seen at your regular vet office please go directly to one of the 24-hour hospitals listed below.
Call our main number at
978-538-3636 and listen for the emergency paging number. Available from 7-8 AM and in the evening till 10PM. A live person will answer or return your call immediately.
Night emergencies: Please call or go to the nearest 24 hour emergency hospital listed below for emergencies after 10PM.
Emergency paging service not available on Sundays and certain holidays.
• Suspected Poisoning - Call the Animal Poison Control Hotline at 888-426-4435
• Unconsciousness, Lethargy and/or Unresponsiveness
• Labored breathing
• Bloat & swelling of the abdomen
• Unprecedented convulsions
• Excessive & uncontrollable bleeding
• Trauma, shock, and broken bones from injury
• Collapse, heat stroke
• Severe difficulty, or inability to urinate
• Uncontrollable persistent vomiting and diarrhea
• Thick mucus discharge from the anus
• Severe Burns
• Vomiting blood